Do you ever get frustrated when medicine, diets, supplements, seem to work for others but not for you? Do you do what most would consider “everything right” for your health and spirit, and still end up feeling like you’re not functioning at full capacity? Do you feel like your energy, mood and immunity could use a little “boost” every once in a while?
If your answer to the previous questions is “yes”, there’s a good chance that you’re part of the 1% of the population that’s genetically of higher frequency. People of higher frequency can be described as hypersensitive, empathetic, intuitive, creative, perfectionistic and quite complex. And although they find that other people are drawn to them, individuals of higher frequency often feel lonely and misunderstood. Nevertheless, they live their lives in a unique and heart-centered way, almost strategically positioned on different edges of the globe, bringing light into the lives of people that need it the most.
Consequently, people of higher frequency often share these common traits:
- A desire to discover, live or capture the essence of their true spiritual home, partner, family or community.
- A feeling that you’re surrounded by angels or entities, and the ability to sometimes sense them
- A feeling that you’re not achieving the success, relationships and happiness you expect, despite your outstanding skills, capacity and intelligence
- Mood swings, changing emotions and energy levels that seem to reflect the people and the world around you, as though it were your own condition
- Moments of feeling more awake or conscious, but finding these moments short and unsustainable
- Vivid dreams and moving, speaking or acting while asleep
- Periods of intensive “shedding” of relationships, priorities and responsibilities
- A feeling that time is running out or being wasted in doing everyday activities
- A pronounced perception of the synchronicities and a belief that there is no such thing as coincidence
If you’re of higher frequency, you’re likely to share a number of the following beliefs, views and ideologies.
- Serving others is your motto, and it dictates your choices in life. You know that what you do for others will come back to you sooner or later, because we’re all connected by frequencies, energies and karma.
- Our earth and our human experience are small pieces of a big picture. You feel as though we’re lab mice for our spirits, entities and forces from other dimensions.
- You know that sometimes difficult situations have to occur for people to open their minds. On the one hand you feel that you need to be truthful in your interactions with others, but on the other you’re compelled to play a sort of Clark Kent and keep your Superman thoughts and powers hidden. You’ll find that when you come to the rescue of others in hard times, they’ll open their mind and accept help.
- Happiness may or may not be the goal of life, but just living the life consistent with your purpose will bring you all the content you’ll ever want. It’s not about imitating a life others would call successful, it’s about feeling certain that you’re on your best path to your destiny.
- You believe your destiny is pre-determined and great, but free will and frequency might change the timing and difficulty of fulfilling it. As a consequence, you work on your awareness level and frequencies more than most.
- You follow your heart and believe that it senses events before they even happen, and before the brain processes them. The heart really knows best, and first.
- You don’t like the materialism of our time, and prefer to see people for what they are and what they feel, not what they own. You prefer to exchange services and talents rather than money. Sharing your art, time and wisdom reflects more of the heart than money ever could.
- You love nature and the planet, and feel their pain physically and emotionally when it’s being vandalized. Phenomena like moon cycles, solar flares, planetary alignments, etc. may also influence your mental and physical states. You despise people’s greed and their lack of compassion for the world around us.
- You recognize each individual’s unique role in our community, regardless of social rank and training, each person contributes. Students are as important to the teacher, as the teacher is to the students.
If the qualities above speak to you, then you probably are a higher frequency person, or are surrounded by them. Unsurprisingly, given their temperament, higher frequency people are subject to allergies, thyroid issues, inflammation of joints and digestive problems, depression, addiction, extremes of emotion, an intense relationship with sexual activity, body image and exercise. Higher frequency people isolate themselves to recharge, spending time in nature, doing sports or getting lost in music, dance or art, to help them get rid of the frequencies they receive and to rebalance their own energy system.
You might like: THIS Is How To Increase Human Energy According To Nikola Tesla…
Being a super-charged human may be tough, but any confusion in your human experience paves the way for sincerity and hope. By living an authentic life, you move others to transform themselves in positive and profound ways, and although it seems like you’re not getting the recognition you deserve, remember that your actions leave a mark that will be appreciated for generations to come.
Inspired by: in5d.com